Other Medical Services
Our services are designed to proactively keep people healthy, and make it easier for productions to quickly address any medical services that cast or crew may need.
Virtual Visits (non-emergency)
- Meet with a doctor via video, audio, or text messaging using HIPAA-compliant secure technology. (Only available in MA, NY, CA)
Cast Insurance Physical Exams
- Insurance exams are performed either at our medical offices or on your set.
- For urgent medical matters, our physicians are available to make house calls to your set, office, or hotel.
Expedited Specialist Referrals and Consulting
- Using our network of doctors and partners across the country, SetMD can arrange for you to meet with one of the best specialists in your local area.
- We can provide up to a three-month supply for non-controlled substances only.
- SetMD will assist in vaccinating your cast and crew for influenza.
FOR SCRIPTS OR ON-SET
We can review your script or scene for medical accuracy. Our network of advisors includes experienced nurses, specialists, and a healthcare architectural designer. *Rate is determined by the individual technical adviser.
SetMD advisors can provide guidance on:
- Medical terminology
- Medical equipment usage
PRODUCTION HEALTH EVENTS
Safety begins with prevention and education. We can arrange an event or workshop for your cast and crew to improve their health and well-being. For example, we can educate your group on wellness, diet, mental health, certain illnesses (i.e. COVID-19), and more.