COVID-19 CONTROL PLAN PROGRAM
Keeping cast and crew safe and healthy is now more important than ever. Industry guidelines mandate a detailed COVID-19 Control Plan for all productions. SetMD can help you move through this process and keep the focus on COVID-19 prevention rather than crisis management. Each member of your cast and crew will also have HIPAA-compliant text messaging/voicemail access to a board-certified physician for private communication throughout your production.
- SetMD staff will assist in determining the types of tests required (PCR, Antigen), frequency of testing, test ordering, supply procurement, test administration, and management of all test results.
- SetMD bids with multiple laboratories to secure low wholesale prices and fast TAT.
- SetMD staff will administer testing ( or arrange through a third-party) and manage all results.
SYMPTOM SCREENING DASHBOARD
- SetMD will develop and deploy a virtual Symptom Screening Dashboard so that each participant can verify that they are symptom-free and ready to work by completing via a brief survey questionnaire on their phone each day. They then conveniently hold up an indicator (ie “badge”) on their phone to show security/COVID-19 Officers that they are symptom-free before they enter stages, sets, locations, offices, vehicles, etc.
- An online dashboard will display aggregated data for the production as a whole, and for each department. This can be viewed by SetMD staff, Health & Safety Supervisors/Managers/COVID-19 Officers, as well as selected production staff. Automated Email and SMS notifications for abnormal results allow for fast response.
- SetMD will provide staffing for temperature screening at chosen locations. Temperature screeners will be clinically trained (ex. Medical Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Physician).
- SetMD utilizes a PPE Planning Form to help determine your production’s PPE needs, and if necessary, will assist in acquisition of these items.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & QUIZ
- SetMD will send each participant web links to the materials for a basic overview of COVID-19 by email &/or text message. This online course consists of reading material and links to some useful videos. It takes 30-60 min to complete and is followed by a 20- question online quiz to assess knowledge.
- SetMD will assist in contact tracing to quickly identify those who may have been in close-contact with someone who has, or is suspected to have, COVID-19 and collaborate with the local public health department. (there is an additional per/positive case fee for this service) . .
- On-demand ad hoc access to medical professionals, specialists and epidemiologists is available.
- SetMD will assist in vaccinating your cast and crew for influenza.
We will return a Statement of Work agreement outlining the services we will provide along with an estimate of pricing.