SetMD COVID-19 Services
SetMD works with your Health & Safety team to stay focused on COVID-19 prevention rather than crisis management.
- High quality, lab-based and rapid COVID-19 PCR testing that meets industry standards and has short turn-around-time (TAT).
- Mobile clinical testing staff dispatched to set, production office, private residences, etc.
- Customized Mobile App and Website for critical and secure information and communications capability.
- On-demand access to medical and public health expertise.
The bulk of surveillance testing is done through scheduled group testing sessions.
- Lab-based testing is mandated by industry guidelines and SetMD utilizes gold standard RT-PCR testing that is processed at one of the multiple reputable laboratories we are contracted with throughout the US.
- Specimens are taken directly from the collection site to the laboratory by SetMD staff, not third-party couriers.
At times individuals will need to be tested outside of regularly scheduled testing times. Several options are available.
- Concierge testing (available in MA, CA & NY)
- Small group testing sessions (at locations arranged by production)
- Off-site testing sessions (at mutually-determined locations)
In some instances, self-administered at home PCR tests may be useful for cast or crew. These can be mailed overnight to individuals at their location by FedEx or UPS. SetMD offers .
- Anterior Nasal Swab PCR: 2-3 day turn-around-time from the time it arrives at its laboratory in Los Angeles.
- Saliva-based PCR: 2-3 day turn-around-time time from the time it arrives at its laboratory.
Point-of-Care Rapid PCR and other molecular tests are options in some locations.
CUSTOM MOBILE & WEB PLATFORM
For more info on the mobile app click here, and to view a sample custom website click here
SetMD can provide clinically-trained staff for COVID-19 management: COVID-19 Supervisor, HSS, HSM, temperature screener, etc.
PPE And Supply Procurement
- Products and supplies that are approved by CDC, NIOSH, EPA
Education, Training, & Quiz (Free)
- This online course consists of reading material and links to some useful videos.
- It takes 30-60 min to complete and is followed by a 20- question online quiz to assess knowledge
CLICK HERE for a basic review of COVID-19
- SetMD will assist in contact tracing to quickly identify those who may have been in close-contact with someone who has, or is suspected to have COVID-19 and collaborate with the local public health department. (there is an additional per/positive case fee for this service).
- On-demand ad hoc access to medical professionals, specialists and epidemiologists is available.
- SetMD will assist in vaccinating your cast and crew for influenza.