SetMD COVID-19 Services
SetMD works with your Health & Safety team to stay focused on COVID-19 prevention rather than crisis management.
- Lab-based PCR and Rapid PCR, Lamp and Antigen testing that meets industry standards and has short turns-around-time(TAT).
- Mobile clinical testing staff dispatched to set, production office, private residences, etc.
- Customized Mobile App and Website for critical and secure information and communications capability.
- On-demand access to medical and public health expertise.
PPE And Supply Procurement
- Products and supplies that are approved by CDC, NIOSH, EPA
Education, Training, & Quiz (Free)
- This online course consists of reading material and links to some useful videos.
- It takes 30-60 min to complete and is followed by a 20- question online quiz to assess knowledge
CLICK HERE for a basic review of COVID-19
- SetMD will assist in contact tracing to quickly identify those who may have been in close-contact with someone who has, or is suspected to have COVID-19 and collaborate with the local public health department. (there is an additional per/positive case fee for this service).
- On-demand ad hoc access to medical professionals, specialists and epidemiologists is available.
- SetMD will assist in vaccinating your cast and crew for influenza.